SELECT YOUR BOOK TYPE AND SIZES
Select your book type and size. Choose from a selection of Debossed, Imagewrap or Softcover. Click “Start Book” to begin personalizing your project. Sign in or register an account to save your project.
Note: You may select “Continue As Guest” to try out the program. You will need to login in order to save the project.
LOAD YOUR PICTURES
Click on "+" icon to add pictures to your project. Select Upload and select the images that you would like to use. Your pictures will then be loaded into the "Pictures" tray on the left and you can start using them in your project.
Note: Ensure that the green progress bar below your images are completely gone before you save your project (this means that your image has been successfully uploaded to our servers).
Platform is only suitable for images below 5mb and 300 DPI.
FILL IN PICTURES
To insert a photo, drag-and-drop your picture into the picture box. You can choose to have your picture as a single picture, background picture or spread by using the “Fit” option on the Menu Bar.
TIPS: Avoid placing important objects (eg. faces, text boxes, etc)
directly on the center of the spread (along the shaded area).
RESIZE, CROP & ROTATE PICTURES
- Resizing - Drag the resize handles around the picture box to resize your picture
- Cropping - Crop picture by dragging the image within the image box pop up.
- Rotating - Select the image, use the “Orientation” function located on the Menu Bar.
- Predefined layouts - Choose from a range of over 200 different layouts. Select the “Layout” function on the Menu Bar and desired layout to your page.
Make your images more vibrant and brighter by clicking on any picture box and select “Enhance”. Give your images additional effects. Choose from Black & White or Sepia mode. Image enhancement features such as Border, Shadow, Opacity bring new results from your original images!
Note: Your image has to be fully uploaded before the “Enhance” feature becomes available.
Click on the button to open the picture tray. Select the image and click on the icon to delete the images. To select multiple images, hold Ctrl/Cmd and select the images.
CHANGE PAGE STYLES, MASKS, BACKGROUNDS
Drag and drop your preferred layout to the page. Adjust and modify accordingly.
Add a mask by dragging it onto the picture.
Find various predefined backgrounds under “Background” on the Menu Bar or use your own images as backgrounds.
Note: Ensure that an image is inserted into the picture box. Otherwise the picture box would turn out empty.
INSERT TEXT/PICTURES BOX
Insert text and picture boxes by clicking on any blank surface in your project page, select “Add Text Box” and “Add Picture Box” respectively on the Menu Bar.
Note: Ensure that all empty picture boxes and text boxes are filled or deleted to prevent error messages during check out.
Once you have finished designing your book, click on the green "Order" icon to submit your photo book.
A new browser window will launch and you will be directed to Photobook Worldwide's online order page.
Sign in or create a new account.
TIPS: Avoid placing important objects (eg. faces, text boxes, etc) directly on the center of the spread (along the shaded area).
- Fill in the required quantity.
- Select cover material (for Debossed or Pro Series books).
- Select slipcase, paper upgrades or presentation box (if required).
- Enter cover material in the Order Notes column (Step 3).
- Confirm shipping and billing details.
- Select shipping method.
- Confirm order is correct.
- Fill in Order Notes (for slipcase or presentation box).
- Fill in voucher or discount code and click 'REDEEM'.
- Click 'Confirm Order' and complete payment process.
- You will receive an email confirmation containing your order number (Example: PBO0218572) and order details.